(c) Qualified personnel. The following are the types of qualified personnel who provide early intervention services under this part:
(2) Family therapists.
(4) Occupational therapists.
(5) Orientation and mobility specialists.
(6) Pediatricians and other physicians for diagnostic and evaluation purposes.
(7) Physical therapists.
(9) Registered dieticians.
(10) Social workers.
(11) Special educators, including teachers of children with hearing impairments (including deafness) and teachers of children with visual impairments (including blindness).
(12) Speech and language pathologists.
(13) Vision specialists, including ophthalmologists and optometrists.
Last modified on May 2, 2017