(b) The advisory board must—
(1) Assist in the coordination of services within the BIA and with other local, State, and Federal agencies in the provision of education for infants, toddlers, and children with disabilities;
(2) Advise and assist the Secretary of the Interior in the performance of the Secretary of the Interior’s responsibilities described in section 611(h) of the Act;
(3) Develop and recommend policies concerning effective inter- and intra-agency collaboration, including modifications to regulations, and the elimination of barriers to inter- and intra-agency programs and activities;
(4) Provide assistance and disseminate information on best practices, effective program coordination strategies, and recommendations for improved early intervention services or educational programming for Indian infants, toddlers, and children with disabilities; and
(5) Provide assistance in the preparation of information required under §300.708(h).