(1) Assist in the coordination of services within the BIA and with other local, State, and Federal agencies in the provision of education for infants, toddlers, and children with disabilities;
(2) Advise and assist the Secretary of the Interior in the performance of the Secretary of the Interior’s responsibilities described in section 611(h) of the Act;
(3) Develop and recommend policies concerning effective inter- and intra-agency collaboration, including modifications to regulations, and the elimination of barriers to inter- and intra-agency programs and activities;
(4) Provide assistance and disseminate information on best practices, effective program coordination strategies, and recommendations for improved early intervention services or educational programming for Indian infants, toddlers, and children with disabilities; and
(5) Provide assistance in the preparation of information required under §300.708(h).
idea_regulations-template-default single single-idea_regulations postid-57826 wp-custom-logo wp-embed-responsive with-font-selector no-anchor-scroll footer-on-bottom animate-body-popup social-brand-colors hide-focus-outline link-style-standard has-sidebar content-title-style-normal content-width-normal content-style-boxed content-vertical-padding-show non-transparent-header mobile-non-transparent-header kadence-elementor-colors elementor-default elementor-kit-82278 Sec.300.714(b) Sec.300.714(b) Sec 300714 (b) Sec 300 714 (b) Sec. 300.714 b Sec.300.714b Sec. 300.714 b Sec.300.714b Sec.--300.714-b Sec. 300.714 b Sec.--300.714-b Sec.300.714b