Sec. 300.712 (a)

(a) General. With funds appropriated under section 611(i) of the Act, the Secretary makes payments to the Secretary of the Interior to be distributed to tribes or tribal organizations (as defined under section 4 of the Indian Self-Determination and Education Assistance Act) or consortia of tribes or tribal organizations to provide for the coordination of assistance for special education and related services for children with disabilities aged three through five on reservations served by elementary schools and secondary schools for Indian children operated or funded by the Department of the Interior. The amount of the payments under paragraph (b) of this section for any fiscal year is equal to 20 percent of the amount allotted under §300.701(b).

Severe Discrepancy
idea_regulations-template-default single single-idea_regulations postid-57691 wp-custom-logo wp-embed-responsive with-font-selector no-anchor-scroll footer-on-bottom animate-body-popup social-brand-colors hide-focus-outline link-style-standard has-sidebar content-title-style-normal content-width-normal content-style-boxed content-vertical-padding-show non-transparent-header mobile-non-transparent-header kadence-elementor-colors elementor-default elementor-kit-82278 Sec.300.712(a) Sec.300.712(a) Sec 300712 (a) Sec 300 712 (a) Sec. 300.712 a Sec.300.712a Sec. 300.712 a Sec.300.712a Sec.--300.712-a Sec. 300.712 a Sec.--300.712-a Sec.300.712a

Last modified on May 2, 2017