Sec. 300.703 (a)

(a) General. After reserving funds for technical assistance under §300.702, and for payments to the outlying areas, the freely associated States, and the Secretary of the Interior under §300.701 (a) and (b) for a fiscal year, the Secretary allocates the remaining amount among the States in accordance with paragraphs (b), (c), and (d) of this section.

idea_regulations-template-default single single-idea_regulations postid-56640 with-font-selector group-blog elementor-default elementor-kit-82278 Sec.300.703(a) Sec.300.703(a) Sec 300703 (a) Sec 300 703 (a) Sec. 300.703 a Sec.300.703a Sec. 300.703 a Sec.300.703a Sec.--300.703-a Sec. 300.703 a Sec.--300.703-a Sec.300.703a

Last modified on May 2, 2017