Sec. 300.701 (a) (1) (ii)

(ii) To provide each freely associated State a grant in the amount that the freely associated State received for fiscal year 2003 under Part B of the Act, but only if the freely associated State—

(A) Meets the applicable requirements of Part B of the Act that apply to States.
(B) Meets the requirements in paragraph (a)(2) of this section.
idea_regulations-template-default single single-idea_regulations postid-56533 with-font-selector group-blog elementor-default elementor-kit-82278 Sec.300.701(a)(1)(ii) Sec.300.701(a)(1)(ii) Sec 300701 (a) (1) (ii) Sec 300 701 (a) (1) (ii) Sec. 300.701 a 1 ii Sec.300.701a1ii Sec. 300.701 a 1 ii Sec.300.701a1ii Sec.--300.701-a-1-ii Sec. 300.701 a 1 2 Sec.--300.701-a-1-2 Sec.300.701a12

Last modified on May 2, 2017