Sec. 300.625 (c)

(c) If the rights accorded to parents under Part B of the Act are transferred to a student who reaches the age of majority, consistent with §300.520, the rights regarding educational records in §§300.613 through 300.624 must also be transferred to the student. However, the public agency must provide any notice required under section 615 of the Act to the student and the parents.

idea_regulations-template-default single single-idea_regulations postid-50227 wp-custom-logo wp-embed-responsive with-font-selector no-anchor-scroll footer-on-bottom animate-body-popup social-brand-colors hide-focus-outline link-style-standard has-sidebar content-title-style-normal content-width-normal content-style-boxed content-vertical-padding-show non-transparent-header mobile-non-transparent-header kadence-elementor-colors elementor-default elementor-kit-82278 Sec.300.625(c) Sec.300.625(c) Sec 300625 (c) Sec 300 625 (c) Sec. 300.625 c Sec.300.625c Sec. 300.625 c Sec.300.625c Sec.--300.625-c Sec. 300.625 100 Sec.--300.625-100 Sec.300.625100

Last modified on June 28, 2017