Sec. 300.622 (b) (3)

(3) If a child is enrolled, or is going to enroll in a private school that is not located in the LEA of the parent’s residence, parental consent must be obtained before any personally identifiable information about the child is released between officials in the LEA where the private school is located and officials in the LEA of the parent’s residence.

Severe Discrepancy
idea_regulations-template-default single single-idea_regulations postid-50215 with-font-selector group-blog elementor-default elementor-kit-82278 Sec.300.622(b)(3) Sec.300.622(b)(3) Sec 300622 (b) (3) Sec 300 622 (b) (3) Sec. 300.622 b 3 Sec.300.622b3 Sec. 300.622 b 3 Sec.300.622b3 Sec.--300.622-b-3 Sec. 300.622 b 3 Sec.--300.622-b-3 Sec.300.622b3

Last modified on June 28, 2017