Sec. 300.622 (b) (2)

(2) Parental consent, or the consent of an eligible child who has reached the age of majority under State law, must be obtained before personally identifiable information is released to officials of participating agencies providing or paying for transition services in accordance with ยง300.321(b)(3).

Severe Discrepancy
idea_regulations-template-default single single-idea_regulations postid-50214 with-font-selector group-blog elementor-default elementor-kit-82278 Sec.300.622(b)(2) Sec.300.622(b)(2) Sec 300622 (b) (2) Sec 300 622 (b) (2) Sec. 300.622 b 2 Sec.300.622b2 Sec. 300.622 b 2 Sec.300.622b2 Sec.--300.622-b-2 Sec. 300.622 b 2 Sec.--300.622-b-2 Sec.300.622b2

Last modified on June 28, 2017