300.601 State performance plans and data collection.
(a) General. Not later than December 3, 2005, each State must have in place a performance plan that evaluates the State’s efforts to implement the requirements and purposes of Part B of the Act, and describes how the State will improve such implementation.
(1) Each State must submit the State’s performance plan to the Secretary for approval in accordance with the approval process described in section 616(c) of the Act.
(2) Each State must review its State performance plan at least once every six years, and submit any amendments to the Secretary.
(3) As part of the State performance plan, each State must establish measurable and rigorous targets for the indicators established by the Secretary under the priority areas described in §300.600(d).
(1) Each State must collect valid and reliable information as needed to report annually to the Secretary on the indicators established by the Secretary for the State performance plans.
(2) If the Secretary permits States to collect data on specific indicators through State monitoring or sampling, and the State collects the data through State monitoring or sampling, the State must collect data on those indicators for each LEA at least once during the period of the State performance plan.
(3) Nothing in Part B of the Act shall be construed to authorize the development of a nationwide database of personally identifiable information on individuals involved in studies or other collections of data under Part B of the Act.
idea_regulations-template-default single single-idea_regulations postid-59935 wp-custom-logo wp-embed-responsive with-font-selector no-anchor-scroll footer-on-bottom animate-body-popup social-brand-colors hide-focus-outline link-style-standard has-sidebar content-title-style-normal content-width-normal content-style-boxed content-vertical-padding-show non-transparent-header mobile-non-transparent-header kadence-elementor-colors elementor-default elementor-kit-82278 Sec.300.601Stateperformanceplansanddatacollection Sec.300.601Stateperformanceplansanddatacollection Sec 300601 State performance plans and data collection Sec 300 601 State performance plans and data collection Sec. 300.601 State performance plans and data collection Sec.300.601Stateperformanceplansanddatacollection Sec. 300.601 State performance plans and data collection Sec.300.601Stateperformanceplansanddatacollection Sec.--300.601-State-performance-plans-and-data-collection Sec. 300.601 State performance plans and 500 100 Sec.--300.601-State-performance-plans-and-500-100 Sec.300.601Stateperformanceplansand500100