Sec. 300.532 (a)

(a) General. The parent of a child with a disability who disagrees with any decision regarding placement under §§300.530 and 300.531, or the manifestation determination under §300.530(e), or an LEA that believes that maintaining the current placement of the child is substantially likely to result in injury to the child or others, may appeal the decision by requesting a hearing. The hearing is requested by filing a complaint pursuant to §§300.507 and 300.508(a) and (b).

Severe Discrepancy
idea_regulations-template-default single single-idea_regulations postid-59480 wp-custom-logo wp-embed-responsive with-font-selector no-anchor-scroll footer-on-bottom animate-body-popup social-brand-colors hide-focus-outline link-style-standard has-sidebar content-title-style-normal content-width-normal content-style-boxed content-vertical-padding-show non-transparent-header mobile-non-transparent-header kadence-elementor-colors elementor-default elementor-kit-82278 Sec.300.532(a) Sec.300.532(a) Sec 300532 (a) Sec 300 532 (a) Sec. 300.532 a Sec.300.532a Sec. 300.532 a Sec.300.532a Sec.--300.532-a Sec. 300.532 a Sec.--300.532-a Sec.300.532a

Last modified on May 3, 2017