Sec. 300.520 (a) (3)

(3) Whenever a State provides for the transfer of rights under this part pursuant to paragraph (a)(1) or (a)(2) of this section, the agency must notify the child and the parents of the transfer of rights.

Severe Discrepancy
idea_regulations-template-default single single-idea_regulations postid-59200 wp-custom-logo wp-embed-responsive with-font-selector no-anchor-scroll footer-on-bottom animate-body-popup social-brand-colors hide-focus-outline link-style-standard has-sidebar content-title-style-normal content-width-normal content-style-boxed content-vertical-padding-show non-transparent-header mobile-non-transparent-header kadence-elementor-colors elementor-default elementor-kit-82278 Sec.300.520(a)(3) Sec.300.520(a)(3) Sec 300520 (a) (3) Sec 300 520 (a) (3) Sec. 300.520 a 3 Sec.300.520a3 Sec. 300.520 a 3 Sec.300.520a3 Sec.--300.520-a-3 Sec. 300.520 a 3 Sec.--300.520-a-3 Sec.300.520a3

Last modified on May 3, 2017