Sec. 300.520 (a) (1)


(i) The public agency must provide any notice required by this part to both the child and the parents; and
(ii) All rights accorded to parents under Part B of the Act transfer to the child;
Severe Discrepancy
idea_regulations-template-default single single-idea_regulations postid-59171 with-font-selector group-blog elementor-default elementor-kit-82278 Sec.300.520(a)(1) Sec.300.520(a)(1) Sec 300520 (a) (1) Sec 300 520 (a) (1) Sec. 300.520 a 1 Sec.300.520a1 Sec. 300.520 a 1 Sec.300.520a1 Sec.--300.520-a-1 Sec. 300.520 a 1 Sec.--300.520-a-1 Sec.300.520a1

Last modified on May 3, 2017