Sec. 300.518 (c)

(c) If the complaint involves an application for initial services under this part from a child who is transitioning from Part C of the Act to Part B and is no longer eligible for Part C services because the child has turned three, the public agency is not required to provide the Part C services that the child had been receiving. If the child is found eligible for special education and related services under Part B and the parent consents to the initial provision of special education and related services under §300.300(b), then the public agency must provide those special education and related services that are not in dispute between the parent and the public agency.

Severe Discrepancy
idea_regulations-template-default single single-idea_regulations postid-58930 wp-custom-logo wp-embed-responsive with-font-selector no-anchor-scroll footer-on-bottom animate-body-popup social-brand-colors hide-focus-outline link-style-standard has-sidebar content-title-style-normal content-width-normal content-style-boxed content-vertical-padding-show non-transparent-header mobile-non-transparent-header kadence-elementor-colors elementor-default elementor-kit-82278 Sec.300.518(c) Sec.300.518(c) Sec 300518 (c) Sec 300 518 (c) Sec. 300.518 c Sec.300.518c Sec. 300.518 c Sec.300.518c Sec.--300.518-c Sec. 300.518 100 Sec.--300.518-100 Sec.300.518100

Last modified on May 3, 2017