Sec. 300.516 (a)

(a) General. Any party aggrieved by the findings and decision made under §§300.507 through 300.513 or §§300.530 through 300.534 who does not have the right to an appeal under §300.514(b), and any party aggrieved by the findings and decision under §300.514(b), has the right to bring a civil action with respect to the due process complaint notice requesting a due process hearing under §300.507 or §§300.530 through 300.532. The action may be brought in any State court of competent jurisdiction or in a district court of the United States without regard to the amount in controversy.

Severe Discrepancy
idea_regulations-template-default single single-idea_regulations postid-58629 wp-custom-logo wp-embed-responsive with-font-selector no-anchor-scroll footer-on-bottom animate-body-popup social-brand-colors hide-focus-outline link-style-standard has-sidebar content-title-style-normal content-width-normal content-style-boxed content-vertical-padding-show non-transparent-header mobile-non-transparent-header kadence-elementor-colors elementor-default elementor-kit-82278 Sec.300.516(a) Sec.300.516(a) Sec 300516 (a) Sec 300 516 (a) Sec. 300.516 a Sec.300.516a Sec. 300.516 a Sec.300.516a Sec.--300.516-a Sec. 300.516 a Sec.--300.516-a Sec.300.516a

Last modified on May 3, 2017