Sec. 300.514 (b) (1)

(1) If the hearing required by §300.511 is conducted by a public agency other than the SEA, any party aggrieved by the findings and decision in the hearing may appeal to the SEA.

idea_regulations-template-default single single-idea_regulations postid-58422 wp-custom-logo wp-embed-responsive with-font-selector no-anchor-scroll footer-on-bottom animate-body-popup social-brand-colors hide-focus-outline link-style-standard has-sidebar content-title-style-normal content-width-normal content-style-boxed content-vertical-padding-show non-transparent-header mobile-non-transparent-header kadence-elementor-colors elementor-default elementor-kit-82278 Sec.300.514(b)(1) Sec.300.514(b)(1) Sec 300514 (b) (1) Sec 300 514 (b) (1) Sec. 300.514 b 1 Sec.300.514b1 Sec. 300.514 b 1 Sec.300.514b1 Sec.--300.514-b-1 Sec. 300.514 b 1 Sec.--300.514-b-1 Sec.300.514b1

Last modified on May 2, 2017