Sec. 300.506 (b) (2) (i)

(i) Who is under contract with an appropriate alternative dispute resolution entity, or a parent training and information center or community parent resource center in the State established under section 671 or 672 of the Act; and

(ii) Who would explain the benefits of, and encourage the use of, the mediation process to the parents.
idea_regulations-template-default single single-idea_regulations postid-57396 group-blog elementor-default