Sec. 300.502 (a) (2)

(2) Each public agency must provide to parents, upon request for an independent educational evaluation, information about where an independent educational evaluation may be obtained, and the agency criteria applicable for independent educational evaluations as set forth in paragraph (e) of this section.

idea_regulations-template-default single single-idea_regulations postid-56786 wp-custom-logo wp-embed-responsive with-font-selector no-anchor-scroll footer-on-bottom animate-body-popup social-brand-colors hide-focus-outline link-style-standard has-sidebar content-title-style-normal content-width-normal content-style-boxed content-vertical-padding-show non-transparent-header mobile-non-transparent-header kadence-elementor-colors elementor-default elementor-kit-82278 Sec.300.502(a)(2) Sec.300.502(a)(2) Sec 300502 (a) (2) Sec 300 502 (a) (2) Sec. 300.502 a 2 Sec.300.502a2 Sec. 300.502 a 2 Sec.300.502a2 Sec.--300.502-a-2 Sec. 300.502 a 2 Sec.--300.502-a-2 Sec.300.502a2

Last modified on May 2, 2017