Sec. 300.323 (f)

(f) IEPs for children who transfer from another State. If a child with a disability (who had an IEP that was in effect in a previous public agency in another State) transfers to a public agency in a new State, and enrolls in a new school within the same school year, the new public agency (in consultation with the parents) must provide the child with FAPE (including services comparable to those described in the child’s IEP from the previous public agency), until the new public agency—

(1) Conducts an evaluation pursuant to §§300.304 through 300.306 (if determined to be necessary by the new public agency); and
(2) Develops, adopts, and implements a new IEP, if appropriate, that meets the applicable requirements in §§300.320 through 300.324.
Severe Discrepancy, Screening
idea_regulations-template-default single single-idea_regulations postid-56129 with-font-selector group-blog elementor-default elementor-kit-82278 Sec.300.323(f) Sec.300.323(f) Sec 300323 (f) Sec 300 323 (f) Sec. 300.323 f Sec.300.323f Sec. 300.323 f Sec.300.323f Sec.--300.323-f Sec. 300.323 f Sec.--300.323-f Sec.300.323f

Last modified on May 2, 2017