Sec. 300.321 (b) (3)

(3) To the extent appropriate, with the consent of the parents or a child who has reached the age of majority, in implementing the requirements of paragraph (b)(1) of this section, the public agency must invite a representative of any participating agency that is likely to be responsible for providing or paying for transition services.

Severe Discrepancy
idea_regulations-template-default single single-idea_regulations postid-50537 with-font-selector group-blog elementor-default elementor-kit-82278 Sec.300.321(b)(3) Sec.300.321(b)(3) Sec 300321 (b) (3) Sec 300 321 (b) (3) Sec. 300.321 b 3 Sec.300.321b3 Sec. 300.321 b 3 Sec.300.321b3 Sec.--300.321-b-3 Sec. 300.321 b 3 Sec.--300.321-b-3 Sec.300.321b3

Last modified on July 12, 2017