Sec. 300.191 (d)

(d) The Secretary deducts from the State’s allocation under Part B of the Act the amount the Secretary determines is necessary to implement a by-pass and pays that amount to the provider of services. The Secretary may withhold this amount from the State’s allocation pending final resolution of any investigation or complaint that could result in a determination that a by-pass must be implemented.

Severe Discrepancy
idea_regulations-template-default single single-idea_regulations postid-58295 wp-custom-logo wp-embed-responsive with-font-selector no-anchor-scroll footer-on-bottom animate-body-popup social-brand-colors hide-focus-outline link-style-standard has-sidebar content-title-style-normal content-width-normal content-style-boxed content-vertical-padding-show non-transparent-header mobile-non-transparent-header kadence-elementor-colors elementor-default elementor-kit-82278 Sec.300.191(d) Sec.300.191(d) Sec 300191 (d) Sec 300 191 (d) Sec. 300.191 d Sec.300.191d Sec. 300.191 d Sec.300.191d Sec.--300.191-d Sec. 300.191 500 Sec.--300.191-500 Sec.300.191500

Last modified on May 2, 2017