Sec. 300.191 (c)

(c) For any fiscal year that a by-pass is implemented, the Secretary determines the maximum amount to be paid to the providers of services by multiplying—

(1) A per child amount determined by dividing the total amount received by the State under Part B of the Act for the fiscal year by the number of children with disabilities served in the prior year as reported to the Secretary under section 618 of the Act; by
(2) The number of private school children with disabilities (as defined in §§300.8(a) and 300.130) in the State, LEA or other public agency, as determined by the Secretary on the basis of the most recent satisfactory data available, which may include an estimate of the number of those children with disabilities.

Severe Discrepancy
idea_regulations-template-default single single-idea_regulations postid-58271 wp-custom-logo wp-embed-responsive with-font-selector no-anchor-scroll footer-on-bottom animate-body-popup social-brand-colors hide-focus-outline link-style-standard has-sidebar content-title-style-normal content-width-normal content-style-boxed content-vertical-padding-show non-transparent-header mobile-non-transparent-header kadence-elementor-colors elementor-default elementor-kit-82278 Sec.300.191(c) Sec.300.191(c) Sec 300191 (c) Sec 300 191 (c) Sec. 300.191 c Sec.300.191c Sec. 300.191 c Sec.300.191c Sec.--300.191-c Sec. 300.191 100 Sec.--300.191-100 Sec.300.191100

Last modified on May 2, 2017