Sec. 300.191 (b)

(b) After determining that a by-pass is required, the Secretary arranges for the provision of services to private school children with disabilities in the State, LEA or other public agency in a manner consistent with the requirements of section 612(a)(10)(A) of the Act and §§300.131 through 300.144 by providing services through one or more agreements with appropriate parties.

Severe Discrepancy
idea_regulations-template-default single single-idea_regulations postid-58265 wp-custom-logo wp-embed-responsive with-font-selector no-anchor-scroll footer-on-bottom animate-body-popup social-brand-colors hide-focus-outline link-style-standard has-sidebar content-title-style-normal content-width-normal content-style-boxed content-vertical-padding-show non-transparent-header mobile-non-transparent-header kadence-elementor-colors elementor-default elementor-kit-82278 Sec.300.191(b) Sec.300.191(b) Sec 300191 (b) Sec 300 191 (b) Sec. 300.191 b Sec.300.191b Sec. 300.191 b Sec.300.191b Sec.--300.191-b Sec. 300.191 b Sec.--300.191-b Sec.300.191b

Last modified on May 2, 2017