Sec. 300.171 (b)

(b) If a State’s plans for use of its funds under §300.704 for the forthcoming year do not change from the prior year, the State may submit a letter to that effect to meet the requirement in paragraph (a) of this section.

idea_regulations-template-default single single-idea_regulations postid-57127 with-font-selector group-blog elementor-default elementor-kit-82278 Sec.300.171(b) Sec.300.171(b) Sec 300171 (b) Sec 300 171 (b) Sec. 300.171 b Sec.300.171b Sec. 300.171 b Sec.300.171b Sec.--300.171-b Sec. 300.171 b Sec.--300.171-b Sec.300.171b

Last modified on May 2, 2017