Sec. 300.154 (f) (1)

(1) If a public agency is unable to obtain parental consent to use the parents’ private insurance, or public benefits or insurance when the parents would incur a cost for a specified service required under this part, to ensure FAPE the public agency may use its Part B funds to pay for the service.

Severe Discrepancy
idea_regulations-template-default single single-idea_regulations postid-50421 with-font-selector group-blog elementor-default elementor-kit-82278 Sec.300.154(f)(1) Sec.300.154(f)(1) Sec 300154 (f) (1) Sec 300 154 (f) (1) Sec. 300.154 f 1 Sec.300.154f1 Sec. 300.154 f 1 Sec.300.154f1 Sec.--300.154-f-1 Sec. 300.154 f 1 Sec.--300.154-f-1 Sec.300.154f1

Last modified on July 12, 2017