Sec. 300.154 (b) (2)

(2) If a public agency other than an educational agency fails to provide or pay for the special education and related services described in paragraph (b)(1) of this section, the LEA (or State agency responsible for developing the child’s IEP) must provide or pay for these services to the child in a timely manner. The LEA or State agency is authorized to claim reimbursement for the services from the noneducational public agency that failed to provide or pay for these services and that agency must reimburse the LEA or State agency in accordance with the terms of the interagency agreement or other mechanism described in paragraph (a) of this section.

Severe Discrepancy
idea_regulations-template-default single single-idea_regulations postid-50392 wp-custom-logo wp-embed-responsive with-font-selector no-anchor-scroll footer-on-bottom animate-body-popup social-brand-colors hide-focus-outline link-style-standard has-sidebar content-title-style-normal content-width-normal content-style-boxed content-vertical-padding-show non-transparent-header mobile-non-transparent-header kadence-elementor-colors elementor-default elementor-kit-82278 Sec.300.154(b)(2) Sec.300.154(b)(2) Sec 300154 (b) (2) Sec 300 154 (b) (2) Sec. 300.154 b 2 Sec.300.154b2 Sec. 300.154 b 2 Sec.300.154b2 Sec.--300.154-b-2 Sec. 300.154 b 2 Sec.--300.154-b-2 Sec.300.154b2

Last modified on July 12, 2017