Sec. 300.152 (b) (1) (ii)

(ii) The parent (or individual or organization, if mediation or other alternative means of dispute resolution is available to the individual or organization under State procedures) and the public agency involved agree to extend the time to engage in mediation pursuant to paragraph (a)(3)(ii) of this section, or to engage in other alternative means of dispute resolution, if available in the State; and

idea_regulations-template-default single single-idea_regulations postid-50357 wp-custom-logo wp-embed-responsive with-font-selector no-anchor-scroll footer-on-bottom animate-body-popup social-brand-colors hide-focus-outline link-style-standard has-sidebar content-title-style-normal content-width-normal content-style-boxed content-vertical-padding-show non-transparent-header mobile-non-transparent-header kadence-elementor-colors elementor-default elementor-kit-82278 Sec.300.152(b)(1)(ii) Sec.300.152(b)(1)(ii) Sec 300152 (b) (1) (ii) Sec 300 152 (b) (1) (ii) Sec. 300.152 b 1 ii Sec.300.152b1ii Sec. 300.152 b 1 ii Sec.300.152b1ii Sec.--300.152-b-1-ii Sec. 300.152 b 1 2 Sec.--300.152-b-1-2 Sec.300.152b12

Last modified on July 12, 2017