Sec. 300.152 (b) (1)

(1) Permit an extension of the time limit under paragraph (a) of this section only if—

(i) Exceptional circumstances exist with respect to a particular complaint; or
(ii) The parent (or individual or organization, if mediation or other alternative means of dispute resolution is available to the individual or organization under State procedures) and the public agency involved agree to extend the time to engage in mediation pursuant to paragraph (a)(3)(ii) of this section, or to engage in other alternative means of dispute resolution, if available in the State; and
idea_regulations-template-default single single-idea_regulations postid-50355 with-font-selector group-blog elementor-default elementor-kit-82278 Sec.300.152(b)(1) Sec.300.152(b)(1) Sec 300152 (b) (1) Sec 300 152 (b) (1) Sec. 300.152 b 1 Sec.300.152b1 Sec. 300.152 b 1 Sec.300.152b1 Sec.--300.152-b-1 Sec. 300.152 b 1 Sec.--300.152-b-1 Sec.300.152b1

Last modified on July 12, 2017