Sec. 300.136 (b) (3)


(i) If the private school official is dissatisfied with the decision of the SEA, the official may submit a complaint to the Secretary by providing the information on noncompliance described in paragraph (b)(1) of this section; and
(ii) The SEA must forward the appropriate documentation to the Secretary.

idea_regulations-template-default single single-idea_regulations postid-59950 wp-custom-logo wp-embed-responsive with-font-selector no-anchor-scroll footer-on-bottom animate-body-popup social-brand-colors hide-focus-outline link-style-standard has-sidebar content-title-style-normal content-width-normal content-style-boxed content-vertical-padding-show non-transparent-header mobile-non-transparent-header kadence-elementor-colors elementor-default elementor-kit-82278 Sec.300.136(b)(3) Sec.300.136(b)(3) Sec 300136 (b) (3) Sec 300 136 (b) (3) Sec. 300.136 b 3 Sec.300.136b3 Sec. 300.136 b 3 Sec.300.136b3 Sec.--300.136-b-3 Sec. 300.136 b 3 Sec.--300.136-b-3 Sec.300.136b3

Last modified on May 3, 2017