Sec. 300.102 (a) (3) (ii)

(ii) The exception in paragraph (a)(3)(i) of this section does not apply to children who have graduated from high school but have not been awarded a regular high school diploma.

(iii) Graduation from high school with a regular high school diploma constitutes a change in placement, requiring written prior notice in accordance with §300.503.
(iv) As used in paragraphs (a)(3)(i) through (iii) of this section, the term regular high school diploma means the standard high school diploma awarded to the preponderance of students in the State that is fully aligned with State standards, or a higher diploma, except that a regular high school diploma shall not be aligned to the alternate academic achievement standards described in section 1111(b)(1)(E) of the ESEA. A regular high school diploma does not include a recognized equivalent of a diploma, such as a general equivalency diploma, certificate of completion, certificate of attendance, or similar lesser credential.

Severe Discrepancy
idea_regulations-template-default single single-idea_regulations postid-58832 wp-custom-logo wp-embed-responsive with-font-selector no-anchor-scroll footer-on-bottom animate-body-popup social-brand-colors hide-focus-outline link-style-standard has-sidebar content-title-style-normal content-width-normal content-style-boxed content-vertical-padding-show non-transparent-header mobile-non-transparent-header kadence-elementor-colors elementor-default elementor-kit-82278 Sec.300.102(a)(3)(ii) Sec.300.102(a)(3)(ii) Sec 300102 (a) (3) (ii) Sec 300 102 (a) (3) (ii) Sec. 300.102 a 3 ii Sec.300.102a3ii Sec. 300.102 a 3 ii Sec.300.102a3ii Sec.--300.102-a-3-ii Sec. 300.102 a 3 2 Sec.--300.102-a-3-2 Sec.300.102a32

Last modified on November 16, 2017