Sec. 300.26 (b)

(b) Also includes any community college receiving funds from the Secretary of the Interior under the Tribally Controlled Community College or University Assistance Act of 1978, 25 U.S.C. 1801, et seq.

idea_regulations-template-default single single-idea_regulations postid-57497 with-font-selector group-blog elementor-default elementor-kit-82278 Sec.300.26(b) Sec.300.26(b) Sec 30026 (b) Sec 300 26 (b) Sec. 300.26 b Sec.300.26b Sec. 300.26 b Sec.300.26b Sec.--300.26-b Sec. 300.26 b Sec.--300.26-b Sec.300.26b

Last modified on May 2, 2017