The Individuals With Disabilities Education Act (IDEA) Part C program promotes the development of infants and toddlers with delays or disabilities, enhances the capacity of families to meet the developmental needs of their infants and toddlers, minimizes the need for special education and related services when children enter school, and enhances children’s long-term outcomes.
Resource Guides (Available in English and Spanish)
- Vision and Guiding Resources (Dec. 2022)
- Outreach and Family Engagement (Dec. 2022)
- Monitoring, Screening and Referral (Dec. 2022)
- Working Together to Support All Infants and Toddlers With Disabilities (Dec. 14, 2022)
- Highlights how federal agencies, state agencies, local programs, and families can work together to support infants and toddlers with disabilities’ growth and development
Last modified on December 20, 2022