Welcome to the U.S. Department of Education’s Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA) website, which brings together IDEA information and resources from the Department and our grantees.
Whether you are a student, parent, educator, service provider, or grantee, you are here because you care about children with disabilities and their families and want to find information and explore resources on infants, toddlers, children, and youth with disabilities.
Thank you for visiting the IDEA website. If you have feedback regarding the site, please let us know on our blog.
- Blog Series: Changing Our Mindset – Discipline Inequities
- Blog Series: Informal Removals and Why They Matter
- Blog Series: OSEP Discipline Policies Reflect OSEP Priorities
- Improving Access to Early Intervention Services
- Blog Series: IDEA Discipline and Behavior Requirements