Welcome to the U.S. Department of Education’s Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA) website, which brings together IDEA information and resources from the Department and our grantees.
Whether you are a student, parent, educator, service provider, or grantee, you are here because you care about children with disabilities and their families and want to find information and explore resources on infants, toddlers, children, and youth with disabilities.
Thank you for visiting the IDEA website. If you have feedback regarding the site, please let us know on our blog.
- ANNOUNCEMENT: Two Q&As Address Child Find, Referral, and Eligibility; and the Provision of Early Intervention Services; Under IDEA Part C Amidst the COVID-19 Pandemic
- ANOUNCEMENT: New Resource on Supporting Child and Student Social, Emotional, Behavioral and Mental Health During COVID-19 Era
- ANNOUNCEMENT: New Q&A on Development and Implementation of IEPs Under IDEA
- ANNOUNCEMENT: New Guidance Reaffirms Importance of Full Implementation of Individuals with Disabilities Education Act Amidst COVID-19 Pandemic
- ANNOUNCEMENT: OSEP Fast Facts Looks at Race and Ethnicity of Children with Disabilities Served under IDEA