The Initiative will focus on five areas, each aimed to address different needs and challenges of the AAPI community.
- Education and Career Development – Advance educational attainment for underserved AAPIs with a focus on developing career pathways.
- Business and Jobs – Stimulate the growth of AAPI businesses by encouraging public and private investment and job creation.
- Immigration – Promote pathways to citizenship for immigrants, students and workers.
- Healthcare and Housing – Advance health and housing equity for underserved AAPIs.
- Workforce Leadership – Increase opportunities for learning and leadership roles for AAPIs.