There are no events at this time.
Below are announcements from various federal agencies. For further information, please visit the respective agency’s website.
Department of Health and Human Services
- Connecting Kids to Coverage ACA Webinar
- February 11, 2016 at 3:00 pm EST
- Children and teenagers in your congregation or community may qualify for free or low-cost health insurance coverage through Medicaid and the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP). Many parents may be eligible for Medicaid as well. Learn about the nationwide effort to identify children and youth eligible for Medicaid and the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP) and get them enrolled.
- CMS Accepting Public Comments on Adding Hepatitis B Screening as a Covered Medicare Preventative Service
- January 21, 2016 – February 20, 2016
- CMS has accepted a formal complete request to initiate a National Coverage Analysis process for adding hepatitis B screening for high-risk individuals as a Medicare-covered preventive service. CMS is now welcoming public comments on this process.
Department of Homeland Security
- DHS Enhances Opportunities for H-1B1, E-3, CW-1 Nonimmigrants and Certain EB-1 Immigrants, Final Rule Posted